|Primary use||Law enforcement|
|Product type||Factory firsts|
|Technologies||Absorption, Smart Lacing, Anti Slip|
|Sole||BLACK EAGLE® 018 Sole|
|Safety toe||No safety toe|
Extremely Lightweight with Running Shoe Technology
The Black Eagle® Athletic 2.1 T Low is designed to meet your needs on duty and off. Combining running shoe technology with innovative functionality, Black Eagle footwear offers the lightest weight options in HAIX footwear. Made to be worn inside or out, this sporty shoe is built for comfort and incorporates many unique features you didn’t even know you needed.
Stabilization and Moisture-absorbant Insole
Designed for speed and constructed for durability, Black Eagle® Athletic 2.1 T Low has what it takes to go the distance. The cushioning in the heel area will give you just the right amount of shock absorption while the strong spring-back material in the forefoot allows for the most efficient use of energy. With the built in stabilization zone, your foot stays ideally positioned to keep weight distributed evenly throughout the foot. So important with regard to your foot health. The removable antibacterial insole also provides ample support and a cushiony feel for a comfort fit day in and day out.
Long-lasting Durability with Multi-directional Anti-slip Grip
The long-lasting and durable sole incorporates a special rubber and tread design that provides excellent multi-directional anti-slip grip on many surfaces. What does multi-directional anti-slip mean for you? It means you can start, stop, and turn on a dime without worrying about losing your footing. The built in stone shield also ensures you won’t feel every rock or stone while out on more uncertain terrain.
Metal-free with Heat Resistant and Cold Insulating Soles
The soles are resistant to oil and gasoline and promises not to mark up your floors. The soles are not only heat resistant, but also cold insulating. This helps to prevent the cold from cold surfaces from seeping up through the sole. This shoe is also airport friendly since it is entirely metal free too.
Breathable Microfiber Design and Smart Lacing System
Black Eagle® Athletic 2.0 T Low features a super lightweight microfiber design which is extremely breathable; your feet will stay comfortable indoors and out, even in hotter temperatures. On top of that, the smart lacing system lets you get in and out without ever again having to tie laces. The newly designed lace pocket is more streamlined and keeps your laces tucked in and out of the way. No more tripping or stopping because your laces came untied.
One Year Extended Warranty
The optional add-on Black Eagle® extended limited warranty makes choosing Black Eagles almost a no brainer. After trying the Black Eagles, HAIX® may just be the last brand you’ll ever buy.
- Made in Europe
- Extremely breathable, softer microfiber design
- Durable anti-slip sole is fuel and oil resistant
- Heat resistant and cold insulating sole
- Tread is non-marking, self-cleaning; naturally releasing dried and caked on mud and dirt as you walk
- Excellent grip on uneven terrain, even on wet or cold surfaces
- Midsole and heel offers optimal pressure distribution, stabilization, and shock absorption
- Toe bumper for additional abrasion protection
- Cushioned, moisture wicking, antibacterial insole which is washable and replaceable
- Padded tongue for additional cushioned comfort
- Streamlined lace pocket on tongue stores laces out of the way
- Smart lacing system ensures perfect fit and makes the shoe easier to take on and off
- metal free
- Optional Black Eagle extended warranty: Opt to extend the HAIX one year limited warranty for one additional year by filling out this online form
I was skeptical about these sneakers because I have never heard of them, nor did anyone else at my PD. However, I came across the add in the FOP magazine and decided to give them a try. The shoes have a very sturdy sole. The "laces" are amazing and so convenient. Shoe fits comfortably and can be worn for long periods of time (11.5 hour shifts here). Nothing flashy on them, they look basic which is perfect for work. I am usually a 9.5 and ordered as such, but I could probably be okay with a 9. When I order my next pair I will go with the 9.