Black Eagle Warranty
We grant a durability warranty for a period of *2 years after date of delivery that products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty shall not apply to any of the following:
- Products that have been repaired or altered by anyone other than Manufacturer approved personnel
- Products that have been damaged by negligence or accident or by other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the manufacturer
- Products that have been improperly used or maintained, or that have been subjected to abnormal conditions of use or maintenance not in conformity with the manufacturer’s written instructions concerning use and maintenance. Excluded from this warranty are shoe components subject to natural wear, e.g. outsoles.
- Products marked as clearance.
- The Black Eagle Safety Series.
A valid proof of purchase must be provided for all HAIX® warranty claims. Proof of purchase must be from HAIX® directly or from an authorized HAIX® dealer. Completion of the Black Eagle® Extended Warranty Registration does not serve as proof of purchase for warranty claims.
*Purchaser can opt to extend the HAIX® 1 Year Limited Warranty for an additional year by completing the form.