HAIX Extended Wear Program Canada
Why retread your boots?
1. Feet friendly. Your favorite boots are already broken in
2. Remanufacturing. Your local cobbler CANNOT retread HAIX® boots to our rigorous technical standards
3. Materials. Utilizing only HAIX® outsoles that exceed all military and NFPA requirements
Description of services and price list
• Retread (halfsoles and heels) C$99/pair
• New toe caps C$49/pair
• Toe cap repair C$24 minimum
• Sewing of open seams C$20 minimum
• Hardware: first - C$20 each, additional C$6 each
• Heelbacks (leather heel liners) C$59/pair
• Shine/condition C$29/pair
Boots must maintain a certain level of condition in order to be eligible for the retread program at Quick Cobbler. Instances where they would not be eligible for this program include but are not limited to:
• Sole Separation
• Holes in any portion of the boots
• Cracked Soles
If your boots have any of the above issues, they may not be able to be retreaded. We recommend that you check with Quick Cobbler for any questions regarding your footwear and this program.
HAIX® offers a One-Year Limited Warranty on all HAIX® footwear. HAIX® reserves the right to inspect any shoe for determination of a no cost repair or replacement. If you should experience any defects in material or workmanship, please contact the retailer where your boots were purchased. If you purchased directly from HAIX® through our website, please contact us by completing this online claim form.
HAIX® warrants only that the Products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year after the date of delivery, unless otherwise agreed to in writing. This warranty shall not apply to any of the following: (a) Products that have been repaired or altered by anyone other than HAIX®; or (c) Products that have been improperly used or maintained, or that have subjected to abnormal conditions of use or maintenance not in conformity with HAIX® written instructions concerning use and mainteneance.
No claims for warranty will be processed if received after the warranty period.