|Product type||Factory firsts|
|Technologies||Absorption, Climate, Ankle Protector, 2-Zone Lacing, Anti Slip|
|Sole||BLACK EAGLE® 018 Sole|
|Fastener||Side Zipper, 2 zone lacing|
|Safety toe||No safety toe|
|Leg height in inches||8 inches|
The latest addition to the Black Eagle® line, the Black Eagle® Athletic 2.0 VT High Side Zip in Desert Tan is fully designed and engineered in Europe using all European sourced materials. What does this mean? It means that only the highest quality materials go into a boot that is quality crafted and built to last. This side zip boot is designed to fit like a glove, feel light on your feet, and keep your feet comfortable with its highly breathable design.
If you do a lot of walking in a day, either on or off the job, you will appreciate the comfort of the Black Eagle® Athletic 2.0 VT High Side Zip boot, especially at the end of a long day. With built in pronation and supination support, your foot is supported in the way nature intended, keeping weight evenly distributed and evenly supported. The 2 layer midsole offers a cushioning effect and helps to absorb the shock of every step. Every element helps to support overall foot health.
The HAIX® sole on the Black Eagle® is made of a unique rubber mixture that lends itself to longer lasting durability. The sole composition offers excellent traction and slip resistance on any kind of surface, even in the cold. The sole is fuel, oil and heat resistant as well as insulating from the cold. As an added bonus, it is non-marking and self-cleaning too. Good traction and stability can help you stay on your feet, even in challenging situations.
The super light microfiber and suede leather on the Black Eagle® Athletic 2.0 VT is extremely breathable especially when paired with the built in HAIX® Climate System. Your feet will stay dry and comfortable even on the hottest days. The removable and washable insole helps to wick away foot moisture and is antibacterial, helping to keep foot odor to minimum. The cushiony feel of the insole is an added bonus, adding an extra layer of comfort.
The patented 2-Zone Lacing System allows you to adjust the upper and lower parts of the boot independently in order to get a fit tailored to your personal preference. The addition of the built in side zipper allows you to fix the lacing and forget it. Once you adjust the lacing to your liking, you will have the quick in and out convenience of the side zip. The ankle area has the addition of rubber side pads that help to protect your sensitive ankle are from shocks and blows.
The optional add-on Black Eagle® extended limited warranty, which gives you the option to add an additional year onto the 1 year manufacturer warranty, makes choosing this line a no brainer. If you are looking for a boot that is both lightweight yet durable with the convenience of a side zip, this is the boot for you.
- HX Design element made of tensile and tear resistant PU material perfectly covers the midfoot area and transfers forces of the lacing elements.
- HAIX® Climate System for temperature balance
- Cushiony, moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial insole with “Airflow” channels
- Anti-slip grip on a variety of terrains even in wet and cold conditions
- Heel clip that stabilizes the rear of the foot
- 2-Lacing Lacing – Ankle lace lock allows independent lace adjustment between the upper and the lower part of the boot
- Ankle side pads for additional ankle protection from shocks and blows
- Toe bumper for additional abrasion protection
- Durable anti-slip sole resistant to oil, fuel, and heat resistant, non-marking
- Side-zip convenience
- Optional Black Eagle® extended warranty. Opt to extend the HAIX® One Year Limited Warranty for one additional year by filling out this online form